Friday, April 01, 2011

It's slack in office today,
I like.
But I realise that it's making me snack more,
not good.

Lunch with TitusCheong and LiangFu.
He spent a whooping 59bucks on 16polaroids (like the original Polaroid),
and naughty Titus wasted one, he just anyhow click the button.

And I chanced upon Corinne and Neo at Raffles City,
yay I love meeting friends.
(:

Which reminds me,
night out with ZARA yesterday was wonderful.
We had so-good chocolate milkshake at our (not so secret) secret place.
Hahaha.
And we took so many pretty pictures too,
I'm glad I brought the DSLR.
(:


















This picture's really pretty,
look at the lights shining directly on Zara.
It's perfect,
like (:




This picture is freaking beautiful too,
the plant was naturally heart shaped.
Like how marvelous and flawless is that right.

No comments: